Coastal Natural Resource Management Ltd. are looking for people. If you answer yes to the questions below you probably are a great fit for our team.
· Do you want to live in Vancouver or Prince George while working in Forestry?
· Do you want to have a flexible schedule that allows for time off when you want it not when your told to take it?
· Do you want to get paid more than industry standard, have a benefit package, boot allowance and annual bonus?
· Do you want to work as part of a small team with tons of potential to grow?
· Do you want to jump into a senior role and expand your career with tons of learning potential?
· Do you want to have a good mix of projects with everything from layout, project management, silviculture surveys, silviculture supervisions and planting implementation?
· Do you want to work somewhere that values you as an employee and will work with you to ensure you are getting what you want out of the job?
The positions will commence as soon as the applicant is available and compensation packages will be commensurate with experience. Please visit our website at www.coastalnrm.ca and apply in confidence by forwarding your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
These positions are only open to those eligible to work in Canada. We would like to thank all applicants for their interest in the position, however, only those applicants considered for an interview will be contacted.