Type III Wildland Firefighters
Are you an active, adventurous and motivated individual who is interested in exploring British Columbia's wilderness and protecting local communities? If so, firefighting might be the job for you!
For nearly two decades, Panorama Crew Services has been supplying elite firefighting crews in British Columbia. We are currently recruiting in Nelson, Kamloops, Prince George, and Cranbrook, BC. We welcome both experienced and inexperienced applicants to apply. Individuals must pass a fitness test required for the position.
Entry-level Wildland Firefighters (Type III)
Type 3 (T3) Wildland Fire Fighters are supplied on an, “if and when needed” basis for low to moderate complexity incidents such as expanded attack, mop-up, and patrol. Required courses below will be provided by Panorama for successful applicants during our June training in Nelson, BC.
Required Certifications for Type 3 Firefighters:
• S-100 (Basic Fire Suppression & Safety)
• S-185 (Fire Entrapment Avoidance)
• WHMIS 2015 (Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System)
• ICS 100 (Incident Command Systems)
• It is also advantageous (but not required) for individuals to hold one or more of the following certifications:
• OFA Level 1 with Transportation Endorsement
• OFA Level 3
• Dangerous Tree Assessor (DTA), Wildland Fire Module
• CAGC Power Saw Operator (PSO), Level 1 or 2
• NFPA 1001, FF1 or 2
Basic firefighter training and fitness testing takes place on site in Nelson, BC. More details will be provided in an information package shortly after your application has been received. To apply, please complete our detailed online application form on our website.
Thank you for your interest in joining the Panorama team, however, due to the high volume of applications we receive, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.